Re: Good and cheap sour of Prototype PCB

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 13:31:38 EST

Perhaps not a big help but here in Vancouver, BC we have a prototype
circuit board manufacturer that makes VERY nice two layer PCBs (and
silkscreen) for $1US/sq inch. http://www.dyco-circuits.com/ Two PCB's 5" X
9" (12.75cm X 23cm) for $114US - you can put as many smaller boards as you
like on those two panels and cut out later...

I've been very pleased with their results.

John :-#)#