RE: Good and cheap sour of Prototype PCB

From: pc2jamma <pc2jamma_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 14:38:03 EST

I'm thinking to build this IC on Altera EPM7064SLC44-10
using MAX+PLUS II BASELINE Software (http://www.altera.com/products/software/pld/products/max/sof-emax_baseline.html), but I have the daughter card ready to test, and it looks like beautifull ;)

Steve, what schematics are you using ? The one that circulate on the web some years ago ? I think from Mark Spaeth...

Thank you John, I'll contact them...