Re: Archive of TTL?

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 00:00:14 EST

No! That sucks! I am very sorry to hear that. I only have a couple of
the files (Data I/O stuff) but if they'll help I'll send them.

I know this won't help, but one time I was working on a project and...blah,
blah, blah...I wiped out our whole data directory giving about *50* people
nothing to do for a couple days while I desperately worked to recover the
data. Fortunately we did have backups. Maybe I should have left out that
last part.

I'm always grateful to hear when other people screw up. It makes me
realize that I'm not so "special" after all! :-)

--
Franklin Bowen (Franklin@Bowen.net)
http://fmbbowen.com:39353