Re: Archive of TTL? (Since May, 2003)

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 11:35:57 EST

Actually I was able to find almost everything up to June 2003. So it is
just the few updates since then that might be lost - I have to check my
email in-box as I have a number of files there that are good (different
archive fortunately). SO I am just trying to figure out what I am
missing....I think the best thing to do is to make a small HTML page
listing the contents of TTL and then it will be easy for people to see if
everything is there and/or if they are looking for or have something to
contribute.

The problem for me is to make a listing of the files in a somewhat
automatic fashion. Has anyone seen a utility that converts directory
listings to a simple text file for, say, W2K? The long file names ruin all
my ancient DOS directory listers. I suspect a few minutes with Google will
answer this question but perhaps someone here has a suggestion that works
well for them...

We are all 'special' in our own way - me I like to screw up directories and
blow files away, I'm sure others here have similar pleasures ;-).

John :-#)#