Re: TTL Message board?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 20:15:34 EST

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Adam Courchesne wrote:

> Hey guys.. ever thought of putting up a TTL message board? It occurred to
> me when Joe sent his last message and there were about 6 or so followups..
> each a followup of another. Seems a message board would be nice cuz you can
> see the entire thread.

. . . which means haveing to go check the board several times a day to look
for updates, instead of just getting them in my mailbox.

They also are intermably slow, compared to reading through e-mail. I'm not a
big fan of web boards.

http://www.westnet.com/
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com