RE: Fluke pod cables (related to 6502 pod)

From: Mike Coates <mike_at_the-coates.com>
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 13:11:43 EST

Just thinking aloud, but what about the newer 80 core IDE cables, they seem
to be used with normal(ish) 40 pin IDC connectors, but have the extra wires
to cut down crosstalk - plus you can now get round cables and all sorts of
variations for the case modders - these support DMA133 mode so must have a
mechansim to cut out the crosstalk again