Re: Data i/o 29B

From: John Robertson <JRR_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 13:29:21 EST

What version of MS Crap are you running (can you tell I've switched
to an I-book for email and browsing? ;-).

I had problems with W2K Pro and am running the I/O on a W98
machine...someone needs to port this to USB/Serial (Unix/BSD)...

John :-#)#

At 5:27 AM -0500 2/20/04, Bruno St-Laurent wrote:
>Hi Guys , am i the only one having problem to connect with the PC,
>every time i want to connect i have to reboot, otherwise it seems
>that the COM port is jammed!!!!!

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com