RE: 9010A ROM Signatures Needed

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 22:08:47 EST

If you have the actual ROM dumps, you can calculate the signatures using
the program here:

http://tech.quarterarcade.com/tech/Fluke/9010A/CalculateSignature.aspx

Also, FIDE has signature calculation built into it.

Of course if you're not sure that you have a valid ROM dump, this
doesn't help you. You could always burn the latest ROM version and just
run a check on that.

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com