Intro

From: Bill Karkula <wkarkula_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 07:10:26 EST

Hello,

        I'm new to techtoolslist and wanted to let you know a little about me. I'm
an IIT BSEE grad and worked for MMI (Monolithic Memories) as an FAE in the
early 80's so I am very familiar with the early bipolar OTP PALs and have
some of the original PALASM (written in Fortran believe it or not) and
PALASM II software. I also worked for PMI (the inventor of the venerable
OP-07 precision op-amp) and later Analog Devices (after we were acquired by
ADI) as an FAE and Regional Sales Manager. I got into the arcade hobby a
few years ago and have slowly worked up to repairing vid and pin boards from
the 80's as I get time. I found myself repairing a bunch of pacman boards
(over 300 now) through word of mouth.
        Now I'm finally obtaining more advanced tools beyond my trusty o'scope and
multimeter - I just bought a 9010A and have a Z80 pod, 6809 pod, and probe
and am in the process of learning how to use them. I am looking for a 6502
pod if anyone can keep me in mind if they see one for sale.
        I'll try not to be asking for too much too soon as I go along here but hope
that I will be able to contribute as time goes on. I do have a wms system 9
pinball board that I need advice with and will start a thread for it.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Bill

Bill Karkula

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com