Anyone need any GenRad 2620/2255 parts?

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_stup.net>
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 00:52:50 EST

The GenRad 2620 is a "Field Maintenance Processor", which is sort of
like a 9100A, but with some additional features. Full keyboard, normal
CRT, 2 floppy drives on front. Software is available to do things like
logic functions, frequency analysis and act as a DVM. Dates back to
'82-'88.

I also have the 2255 addon that was the "logic" pod, similar to a
-003. The two talk via an IEEE interface and allows for similar in
circuit testing.

Anyway, the monitor died, I'll never have time to fix it, so I just
figured I'd part it out if anyone had anything they need. I have a
stack of manuals (operations, schematics, programming, etc), some
floppies, cable assemblys, the entire 2255 unit, etc. All well made
expensive stuff, I just don't ahve any need for it anymore.

If someone has a 2620 and could use anything, please let me know.
Otherwise, its getting pitched.

Thanks!
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com