FLuke 9100 software installation

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 01:37:33 EST

Has anyone actually booted from/installed the Fluke
9100 system 6.1 from the archived files in the TTL
archive? I've been trying and every time I get "Error
error and it eventually asks for disk 2, but that has
even more errors. Not sure what the problem is. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
-Chris

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com