Data I/IO 29A vs 29B questions

From: <Electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 17:54:40 EST

What's the major difference (for classic arcade collectors) in 29A vs 29B
with 2B Unipak? I am guessing that the answer is that both do older EPROM like
2732, etc, but the 29B may do larger ones with proper firmware and expanded RAM
and 29A needs program packs to be able to program bi-polars, etc. Am I
close? What's the deal with the Unipak 2B center (removable) socket? I have some
28 pin and some 40 pin with different part #s.

Thanks

Dave

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com