Re: Data I/IO 29A vs 29B questions

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 20:16:46 EST

I know the 29B & 2B can program many more devices than the 29A and 2 and
the "29A will not work properly with a PC and the UI version of promlink"
(quote from someone else). I have been holding out for a 29B & 2B
combination for these reasons.

Maybe the files in these two locations can help.

http://arcarc.xmission.com/Test%20Equipment/Eprom%20Programmer%20Software/Data-IO%20Unisite%20Programmer%20Software/

ftp://flippers.com/pub/TTL/DATA-IO/

--
Franklin Bowen (Franklin@Bowen.net)