Fluke 9010A - Pod Timeout

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 05:15:32 EST

I have a Z80 pod for my 9010A which works fine on various boards and passes
its self-test okay, yet if I plug it into an original Universal Cosmic
Alien board I get a 'Pod Timeout' error when attempting to perform any
Fluke operation.

The Cosmic Alien is in itself faulty (hence the reason I'm trying the Fluke
on it) - the thing is, what could be causing the timeout error?

Thanks,
Phil

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com