RE: Fluke 9010A - Pod Timeout

From: Phillip Eaton <inbox_at_phillipeaton.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 07:19:31 EST

>I have a Z80 pod for my 9010A which works fine on various boards and
passes
>its self-test okay, yet if I plug it into an original Universal Cosmic
>Alien board I get a 'Pod Timeout' error when attempting to perform any
>Fluke operation.
>
>The Cosmic Alien is in itself faulty (hence the reason I'm trying the
Fluke
>on it) - the thing is, what could be causing the timeout error?

Is the clock signal or one of the other status lines held in an odd state?

I had the same problem with a Space Invaders PCB (not Z80) and what I did
was to remove all the warning settings which then made it run, then put
them back one by one until I found the culprit.

Phil.

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com