RE: HP 10529A Logic comparator

From: Phillip Eaton <inbox_at_phillipeaton.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 16:49:41 EST

One more thing to add... you are comparing like with like?

I don't know from experience, but if you compared an 74LS (Low Power Schottkey?)
with a 74HC (High Speed ???) then you would probably get output comparison
glitches caused by the speed differences.

I don't know if this would tigger an output error flash, though.

Welcome to analogue digital electronics :-)

Phil.