Re: Data i/o 29b memory upgrade????

From: David Fish <dfish_1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 09:15:32 EDT

 The upgrade is easy to perform if you're good at de-soldering and soldering.
The total number of pads to de-solder is 196 !! It's a time consuming project
but worth doing. If you are not good at soldering I'd have someone who is
do it for you.

Here's the link if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.leopardcats.com/dio/upgrade.htm

If you're reading this list Mark, thanks for creating this upgrade.

Dave