RFC

From: Chris Toseland <Chris_at_muppzlab.co.uk>
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 05:06:58 EDT

Hi All,

As the subject says this is a request for comments.

The ICE MKII project is still progressing all be it slowly due to problems
getting the CPLD for the signature analysis and frequency counter to work,
they simulate fine but don't seem to work in the 'real world' so I'm having
to build them in discrete logic to actually test the design works. The USB
comms work beautifully thanks to the simplicity of the FDTI interface chip .

So while I am waiting for renewed enthusiasm to strike I've started writing
the Windows IDE for it.

I've put a few screenshots up of the user interface and would appreciate
some constructive criticism. The interface isn't set in stone as yet but I'd
prefer not to make drastic functionality changes, but I am already
considering some layout changes and some small functional improvements.

Also if anyone is handy at creating Icons then some help would be
appreciated, see 'a plea of sorts' on the main page for an explaination.

Anyway the project main page is at
http://www.muppzlab.co.uk/projects/iceii.htm so comments/constructive
criticism please.

TIA

Chris
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com