Re: How do I read a TI 18S42 with a Data I/O 29b/2b?

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 18:28:40 EDT

Thanks Dave!

J8048A
TBP18S42N

I looked at the schematics (this is from Red Alert, the Character board)
and they label the part "S472". I did a search in the device files and
found these 2 entries. Do you think they are a closer match than the 28S42?

NAT 54S472 PROM DIP 008/009 V07 C
NAT 74S472 PROM DIP 008/009 V07 C

This is my first foray outside of EPROMs. Do I need to be MORE careful
about static with PROMs?

Thanks!