RE: RFC

From: Chris Toseland <Chris_at_muppzlab.co.uk>
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 08:39:56 EDT

Thanks to everyone who commented and offered up ideas for additional
features, all where gratefully received and it's interesting to get varied
views on how folks use their test gear.

I've made the changes to the IDE to reflect the requests for the hardware to
revolve around the CPU It certainly makes more sense to have the memory maps
on a per CPU level, I've updated the screenshots page to reflect this if
anyone's interested.
I've not done anything yet as far as ram bit masks are concerned.

I was asked about building in functions similar to those of the Fluke -003
module, I don't have information on this module so if someone has a manual
in electronic format I'd be grateful of a copy.

Thanks for all the feedback

Chris

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com