S2650 Fluke Adapter PCB

From: Mike Coates <mike_at_the-coates.com>
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 15:23:34 EDT

http://www.arcades.org.uk/s2650_fluke_adapter.htm

Based on the article in the Fluke magazines that were on the fluke pdf
archive, I made up a PCB for the Z80 -> S2650 adapter. I've used it (in
anger) on a Zaccaria 'The Invaders' PCB where it correctly identified a
memory mapping fault, and a couple of ram errors on the video ram.

not comprehensively tested, but basic functions definitely work as
expected. (Run UUT will not work no matter what!)

Any interest in these, as if there are people after them I'll get some
PCB's made up. (only planning on doing the PCB's, you need to populate
them) - price is likely to be around £10 per PCB, unless there is a real
mega demand in which case the price may fall. I can confirm prices once
I know if there is a demand for these, and hence get the costs to me
sorted out. (I'm not planning to make much on these, £10 should cover
what I pay to get PCB's made and postage to you good folks)

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com