Re: S2650 Fluke Adapter PCB

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 23:27:44 EDT

I was thinking a generic pcb allowing the Z80 pod
to test a number of rarer CPUs - if one finds a
Z80QT then you can run the quick tests...very
fast RAM/ROM checks as a result.

I'd buy one!

John :-#)#

At 8:23 PM +0100 5/6/04, Mike Coates wrote:
>http://www.arcades.org.uk/s2650_fluke_adapter.htm
>
>Based on the article in the Fluke magazines that were on the fluke pdf
>archive, I made up a PCB for the Z80 -> S2650 adapter. I've used it (in
>anger) on a Zaccaria 'The Invaders' PCB where it correctly identified a
>memory mapping fault, and a couple of ram errors on the video ram.
>
>not comprehensively tested, but basic functions definitely work as
>expected. (Run UUT will not work no matter what!)
>
>Any interest in these, as if there are people after them I'll get some
>PCB's made up. (only planning on doing the PCB's, you need to populate
>them) - price is likely to be around £10 per PCB, unless there is a real
>mega demand in which case the price may fall. I can confirm prices once
>I know if there is a demand for these, and hence get the costs to me
>sorted out. (I'm not planning to make much on these, £10 should cover
>what I pay to get PCB's made and postage to you good folks)
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com