Fluke 9010A Emulator

From: Adam Courchesne <ajcrm125_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 11:09:22 EDT

Just an FYI for all you Fluke fans....
I've been working on a Fluke 9010A emulator for Windows and it's coming
along quite nicely.
All the core code is writen as well as the code for the vacum display.
(Which looks extremely authentic)
http://www.onecircuit.com/images/display.gif
If you bring up the brightness on your monitor you can see the unused
segments.

Unit "powers up and passes all self tests" a they say.

Short term goal will be to get it fully functional and somehow interface
pods through the 25pin printer port. Long term goal will be to utilize a
custom USB adapter that will allow both pod and probe support. Should come
in handy with the existing FIDE as one can write scripts in there and then
simply load them up in the emulator.
I'd also find it useful to have a 9010A emulator on my laptop so I can work
on boards wherever and whenever the need arises.

If anone has basic features that they'd like to see feel free to shoot them
my way.
-Adam

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com