Need help reading some Masked Roms

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_verio.net>
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 17:08:47 EDT

Anyone out there know how to read masked roms with their Data I/O
unipak2b?

I'm trying to read the two 4k masked proms off of a tailgunner board and
make copies of them. But I'm having trouble reading them.

First I tried downloading them as 2k roms and combining them.

> copy /b tailgunner.P7 + tailgunner.R7 ROM.R7

> copy /b tailgunner.T7 + tailgunner.U7 ROM.U7

Then burned them onto a tms2532 rom. Successful, but didn't work in the
game.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks.

Matt

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com