FS: Fluke 9105A

From: <Amplifone_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 18:32:52 EDT

..figured I'd offer this here, hope its not a problem? I was thinking I'd
keep it around in case I had a 9100 die.. but I'm using them so little these
days I might as well pass this on. It powers up fine. I dont have the system
disks for it but they are on John's FTP I think. There is no video card in it, I
sent it off to Andy so he can try to get his edit station together (if you can
find yourself a keyboard you can surely find a 9100A :) ..its still a more
capable unit than the 9010a in this configuration.

Its in great shape and looks like it wasn't ever really used.. there isnt any
dust on the fan or power supply, the VFD is nice & bright. has 3MB RAM
installed. no accessories. pics available.

$150 sound fair?

Thanks,
Jeff

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com