Pat 9000 restore

From: Philip <arcadetraders_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 13:20:10 EDT

Hi, I just got hold of a sad wreck of a Pat 9000 which i'm going to try to restore, I wondered if anyone has any spares they want to trade/sell? I guess the biggest thing is I dont have any of the Pat plugs/leads with it so I'm looking for some of those too. Difficult to test without them!

Thanks, Phil.

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com