Re: Pat 9000 restore

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 14:57:59 EDT

I have only two spare cables for the P9K. Crystal Castles and
Arabian. No documentation but I'm sure someone here can help with
that. I sold my P2K about five years ago...I use the Orange Atari
test fixture instead.

I am into trades for the cables. I figure they are worth $50US
each...come with their instruction sheets.

John :-#)#

--
John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call
(604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, VideoGames)