Midway 8080 RAM test board

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 16:39:36 EDT

Well, I can't find anything in the archives, so I'm looking for the
documents for the RAM test card that plugs into the old 8080 (Space
Invaders, etc.).
This has three LED 7-segment displays, that produce a code to
indicate which RAM is bad (assumption). So I have a bad board and
hope to use this to speed up the RAM test...without warming up the
Fluke toys.

The card has MIDWAY MFG CO and "80-903" as a part number, also has a
single PROM (24 pin) and two 24 pin sockets - one for the PROM, the
other for a 24 pin ribbon cable to plug into "H" (assumption again).

I have a picture I can send if anyone thinks they might have something on it..

Call
(604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, VideoGames)
www.flippers.com
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com