Re: RE: Techtoolslist Digest, Vol 4, Issue 7

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 15:11:07 EST

<x-flowed>Once I added the RESET jumper to the 68B21 the pod worked flawlessly.
It's a 68B09E CPU by the way...

however the board is not working in the game - but if I force a reset
it does. Yet the game MPU IS sending the RESET signal, but I think
the original powerup should have a proper RESET on the audio board.
SO I shall experiment with a NOR or NAND gated Supervisor IC to see
if that makes it work better. However, first I'll secure the boards
to get the ground path solid...

I must be missing something!

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com