Re: Fluke 9010A and Space Invaders

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 08:11:45 EDT

<x-flowed>
>Is this board still in the cab or is it on the bench?

On the bench.

>Does the 2 board L-Shape set have any kind of power-on-reset circuit like
>the 3 board Taito sets? Oh, hang on, nope you said it works okay with the
>normal CPU.

Exactly. The loom has been adapted to ensure that the normally external
Reset circuit (I mean the one in the PSU circuit) isn't required (hence the
reason it works with a normal 8080 while on the bench).

>Maybe the board's reset circuit isn't playing too well with
>the fluke?

Well, should be okay as the Fluke works fine with the 3-layer S.I.
boardsets which also have the same reset requirements.

>If it has one. As i say, i'm talking general things here SI is not one of
>the hardware's i've really done anything with beyond basic
>troubleshooting. I've certainly not put one on my fluke. Don't think i
>even have an 8080 pod :)

Fair enough - thanks for the help so far.

Phil