Re: Fluke 9010A and Space Invaders

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 07:43:22 EDT

>>Umm, go into the setup and disable the UUT Power Fail check??
>
> Didn't make any difference I'm afraid.

At the point where your PSU was too low then it SHOULD have made a
difference! Obviously after upping the voltage though, no, agreed it
won't...

>>I trust the power supply voltage isn't just too low down to the PSU or
>> maybe
>>voltage drop across an adapter?
>
> That was indeed it, but please see my other reply for details on further
> developments.

Is this board still in the cab or is it on the bench?

Does the 2 board L-Shape set have any kind of power-on-reset circuit like
the 3 board Taito sets? Oh, hang on, nope you said it works okay with the
normal CPU. Maybe the board's reset circuit isn't playing too well with
the fluke?

If it has one. As i say, i'm talking general things here SI is not one of
the hardware's i've really done anything with beyond basic
troubleshooting. I've certainly not put one on my fluke. Don't think i
even have an 8080 pod :)

Martin.