Re: Fluke 9010A and Space Invaders

From: Adam Courchesne <ajcrm125_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 13:57:00 EDT

My guess is that the voltage levels are slightly lower on the L-shaped
boardsets. The voltage threshold that triggers the the UUT Power fail
is probably too high such that even the subtle lower voltage between
one boardset and another causes the fail to trigger. (Even though the
voltage is high enough to run the board logic) I typically disable
this check as well, or tweak my adjustable power supply up a few
hundred millivolts.
-Adam