Re: Unipak 2B adaptor query

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 19:08:43 EDT

I'm not sure which adapter you're referring to, but if it's the one that goes
in the middle at the bottom in place of the one you normally use for 27256 /
27512. which then allows you to go much higher than that (27C010 for instance
i seem to remember), then i'd be interested since i've been after one of
those since i bought my unit and i've never seen one available to the UK
yet...

Of course if it's not that one then ignore me :)

Martin.