Re: Unipak 2B adaptor query

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 11:33:30 EDT

?? I really don't know :)

TBH i haven't learnt all that much from a technical standpoint about this
bit of kit, it really has just been put to use.

My unit was bought from Mark Haysman (Leopardcats) and i know he upgraded
it to 1MB of memory before i bought it if that helps, but i don't know
what the software revision is without looking since i always just boot it
straight to remote mode and never really pay much attention to what it
says (rather unhelpfully the only room i have for it is UNDER the desk!!).

Martin.