Re: Unipak 2B adaptor query

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 12:59:29 EDT

<x-flowed>Yes. This file will tell you what version OS you need and adapter too:

http://fmbbowen.com:39353/VideoGames/DLH_DVDs/Test%20Equipment/Eprom%20Programmer%20Software/Data-IO%20Unisite%20Programmer%20Software/unipak2b.txt

With later versions of the OS, Data I/O added some form of protection so
that it could not be copied. The only way to get a later version of the OS
is to pay $300? I know this was discussed last summer/fall in RGVAC.

Franklin Bowen (Franklin@Bowen.net)
http://fmbbowen.com:39353