RE: The Age Old - "What Eprom Programmer should I get"question

From: Bill Karkula <wkarkula_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 20:50:12 EDT

I kept my workhorse Data I/O and bought one of those enhanced Willem
programmers on ebay. Mine cost less than $70 when I bought it over a year
ago. Works great on those larger eproms - I only use the Willem when the
Data I/O is incapable of programming the device. I have an old 100Mhz
Pentium laptop connected to my data I/o and to the willem and between the
two programmers I am covered.

Best Regards,

Bill