Re: Ruminations...

From: David Fish <dfish_1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 17:05:55 EST

Thanks Dave!

Competition? Absolutely not! I have a need for one of these
and I wasn't able to get any info on your design so I designed my
own. It's strictly a 'one-of'. The only piece of the puzzle I was
missing was the reset response byte since I have no access to
a real keyboard. Mine is definitely a proto as you can see from
the picture.

http://home.comcast.net/~dfish_1/pix/converter.jpg

It fits inside the keyboard housing and plugs in between the
keyboard's PCB and a new 5 conductor cable w/DIN conn.
It's still a WIP but mostly done.

Regards,
Dave