More

From: Jimmy Futrelle <jimmy_at_comp-u-shoppe.com>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 21:56:33 EST

I have only gotten through about half of my storage yet, so I may have other
Fluke equipment in there. I know this is not what this list is for but I
also have a load of Cabletron equipment, including 20 MMAC-M8FNB Smart
Switches from Cabletron. These are Rack mount chassis with dual/redundant
power supplies, 1 management blade and 6 12 and 24 port Ethernet blades.
This gives over 100 ports and it is a blade switch, so every blade and power
supply can be switched without ever shutting the unit down. They are remote
manageable and port programmable. They are only 10 MB and I do have a few
fiber blades while they last. There $200.00 plus shipping, configured with
the blades you desire. If you ever know anyone who might need a big switch.

Jimmy