Re: Sale

From: Chris Hardy <chris_at_hardys.plus.com>
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 05:10:00 EST

Hi Jimmy,

Great that you are putting these up for sale on the tech list where we
arcade people can get hold of them.

I'm interested in buying these 2 pods if they are still available, and
assuming you are ok to ship them to the UK

9000A-68000 Interface Pod 3 $65.00
9000A-6502 Interface Pod 2 $65.00

Since you have a pile of stuff, I thought I'd ask about other stuff I need
to sort out my fluke tools..

I am after replacement cables for my 6809 pod which are missing, (both the
cpu connector and the cable which goes to the 9010), and I have a 9010
signature module but no probe. I'm not sure if the probe for the 9010 is the
same as the 9100 one. I'll have to check

Thanks

Chris Hardy