RE: Cross to read a PROM?

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 08:34:41 EST

Thanks for the couple of suggestions. I should have been more clear on my
original question. I'm just trying to read the PROM (it is a PROM isn't
it?) to verify against the MAME set that it's not corrupted. I'm using an
EETools Top Max which is a pretty good device (although it can't do the
2708's). In the past, Al Kossow's original PROM cross reference (now hosted
on a few sites, but I usually pull it from mikesarcade.com) has always been
able to stear me to a substitue PROM to be able to read it, but this one
isn't listed.

Joe