ABI Electronics digital tester. DDS-40XP

From: Larkins <mail_at_nessandsteve.plus.com>
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 06:52:16 EDT

Hello all,
First post one here since I found it 12 months ago. Anyway I have recently purchased an ABI Electronics digital tester model DDS-40XP it basically works except for the disk drive which I intend to look at today but I was wondering if anybody else has one as I would like to get my hands on manual. I would also like to compare eprom revisions as well and get information out and about on this kit as the manufacturers offer no support at all anymore.

Thanks for any help.

Steve Larkins