Data I/O 29A with Unipak Questions About Promlink

From: Mark Hooks <markhooks_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 19:56:34 EDT

I think I finally have my interface cable working between my PC and my 29A
unit. I am using Promlink 6.10 to interface between my PC and the 29A.
However, when I try to set the device I cant. I'm trying to read a 2708 and
none of the menu options show it, even though the 29A device list says it
should be there. For that matter nothing but PROM part numbers seem to be
showing up. How do I fix this? Do I have an outdated data file in my
promlink directory?

Mark Hooks