† FS: New 9VDC 1A (-) AC Adapters

From: William E Miller <prototech_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 22:53:46 EDT

FS: New 9VDC 1A (-) AC Adapters

Photos & Info at:
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/strongworld.htm

New & unused Strong World brand AC adapters with 110VAC nominal primary and a
coaxial connector plug with negative center and 9VDC 1000mA (1A) output.

The plug has a negative center with an outside diameter of .217" (2.4mm), an
inside diameter of .95" (5.5mm) and a length of .54" (1.3mm).

Each AC adapter comes in a plastic zipper bag and weighs 14 ounces.

These are suitable for various electronic devices such as inkjet printers,
pdeal boards, boom boxes, digital cameras, video games, scanners, battery
packs, chargers, etc.

US buyers only, PayPal, check or money order.

I'm willing to entertain offers if you're interested in one or more or all,
please feel free to contact me about them.

QUESTIONS? E-mail prototech@usa.net or call 765_378_4640. Thanks!

Best Regards,

William E. Miller, ASEET
prototech@usa.net
Bad Microwave Oven Display? I Repair Them by Mail

Microwave Control Panel Repair Nationwide $32.50

OUR WEB SHORTCUT: http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com