Re: FS...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 23:19:26 EDT

Just a reminder note to folks that the Tech Tools email List (TTL) is
for discussions of a technical nature only - mostly test equipment
and the use thereof.

Sales of test equipment (pods, burners, logic analyzers, etc.) at a
hobbiest level is encouraged as long as it is on topic.

For example - I've got a bunch of Arium logic analyzers, is anyone
interested? (seriously I do - the ML4100 and ML4400 series)

You will get one friendly warning about off-topic posts...

Thanks!