Re: Manual Needed Fluke 9000A-8086

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 05:06:11 EST

Well, I've scanned the manual. Didn't say I did it right. The copy
machine at my Real Job has a "Network Scanner" function that can scan a
page into a TIFF or PDF file. Unfortunately it doesn't combine anything
so the result is a separate file for each page.

HELP, John. What settings do you use? This thing can do 200, 300, 400,
or 600 DPI. What I have is 200 DPI and doesn't look that bad until you
zoom in.

In the mean time I'll try to combine the files, but if what you really
need is something like the schematics sheets it wouldn't hurt that much
for them to be separate for now.