Question about BK 575 digital IC tester

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 13:21:04 EST

I'm thinking of selling a bunch of stuff then buying a reliable IC tester
so that I can go through my ever growing inventory of used IC's and test
them out.

Has anyone had experience using the the B&K precision 575 digital IC
tester? http://www.bkprecision.com/www/np_searchmodel7.asp?lf=IC+Testers

I was thinking of going with an older model on ebay, but I really like
this compact size and that it can run off a battery. It also checks out
CPUs, Memory (2114's especially), eproms, etc.

Just wondering if anyone had some comments about this or IC testers in
general.

Matt