Re: booting 9100 from floppies

From: andy <warlords_at_punkass.com>
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 10:18:36 EST

Sure, they extracted just fine for me too, made some dics up without
problems...

but from searching TTL it looks like they don't work when they're actually
used on the 9100 :

http://www.vectorlist.org/TechTools/2004/03/0000.html

of course, i havn't got even to that stage yet because i can't get my 9100
to boot from floppy, i had assumed putting the disk in and switching on it
should find the disk and try to run off that, but no luck for me trying
that...

any thoughts?

Andy