Fluke 9010a Troubleshooting w/ Omega Race

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 03:36:30 EST

This might be more of a Vectorlist question, but I thought I might try
here.

Right now I'm using a 100% working Omega Race boardset to make sure I have
the correct setup using the Fluke 9010a and Z80 Pod.

First of all, the boardset just won't run with the Z80 Pod. I can see
that the Reset line is pulsing. It won't run if I disable the watchdog
circuit either. *sometimes* I can get it to do a Quick Ram Test
successfully. Other times I get data error messages and if I do a bus
test it will report a bunch of data lines tied together. Of course, if I
put a normal z80 processor back in the game works perfectly fine.

So, I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows how to properly setup an
Omega Race boardset for troubleshooting with the Fluke 9010a and Z80 pod.
This Pod should be working fine since I used it recently on a Pac-Man.

thanks

Matt