Re: 9010a RS232 problem?

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 09:23:28 EST

I removed the rs-232 card, and reseated it. No change.

I'm using windows xp, however this reset, or time out as it acts like
happens even when unplugged.

I've had one report that the fluke waits in receiving mode when unplugged
which mine is not doing.

So it's looking like maybe something wrong with the rs-232 card.

when I plug an rs-232 checker onto the Fluke it shows LD High, and RTS, DTR
low.

Kevin