WTD: Missing persons report on Corey Stup :)

From: Tim Matthews <trmatthe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 19 2010 - 13:40:43 EST

Hi all,

I've been trying to get in touch with Corey Stup for a couple of weeks now
to no avail. He's been an A1 guy wrt to timely email responses so I just
wondered if anybody knew of real-life circumstances that might be stopping
him getting access to his email? If you know Corey can you please ask him to
get in touch with me ASAP, or if anybody has spoken/mailed him since the
19th Jan I'd appreciate you letting me know.

To be 100% clear, there is nothing dodgy about this or Corey; Corey doesn't
owe me - I just need to get in touch with him.

Many thanks,
tim

--
trmatthe@gmail.com